Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Results are in; Bailey Grace Elizabeth it is

Photobucket



Bailey Grace Elizabeth M. is a beautiful little girl, who is already sucking her thumb like her mommy, as she was at 10 weeks at our 1st trimester risk assessment. At 1st glance we all thought boy. We could not get a good look at the girly parts and was were positive it was a boy. We found out it was the cord, when our little princess listened to us and stretched out a bit as she was folded in half. I will never beg her to open her legs again. Bailey's heart rate was 149 beats per minute. Placenta is anterior again and she is breech. So like Collin we will probably not feel her move much. Which means I may decide another baby is for me, as I really want to experiance the hiccups and kicking I felt with Thomas. Who knew I would miss the foot in the ribs feeling? We did not get a length measurement as there were some concerns.

Photobucket

Apparently Bailey Grace has a few cysts on her brain. I was told they are not something to worry about yet. And are quite common at 17.5 weeks. Usually they dissolve, and are completely gone by birth. We will be monitering it, and going to Yale New Haven Hospital for a second look. Please wish us the best with us, as parents we are worried.

Regarding the cramping that we have been experiencing this week, we could not find a cause. They believe I may have pulled a muscle lifting Thomas or Collin. Kidneys, gallbladder, and ovaries are completely normal. Cervix is closed and 4 cm long. We will stick with resting as much as possible, increased fluids and Tylenol, which has been helping a bit.

So we have our baby girl! I am so excited, I cannot stop smiling! Now to buy her the pink carseat I have been wanting since pregnant with Thomas.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh yay! Isn't it wonderful getting a little girl after two boys!? Congrats Nicole and Bailey is a beautiful name.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails