Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

22+ weeks


Had an ultrasound yesterday, still trying to find the cause of the cramping. Still cannot figure it out. Today is really bad, as in I don't even want to move. The morning sickness is not helping at all. My ultrasound tech told me to try stretching, maybe my uterus is pinching my intestines or something. Whatever I am getting really annoyed now. I just want to know what is going on with my body. According to the monitor at Yale, there are real contractions going on with the intense cramping, so excuse me for being worried. Anyway of course the photo posted along with this is me at 22 weeks. I feel huge. Be on the look out for a comparison of all three of my baby belly's at 23 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great! I saw on Twitter you needed some maternity clothes? I have some jeans that won't ever fit my fat ass anymore so if you want them I can send them to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails