Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snapshot Saturday & Weight loss crap


While looking at this photograph, my daughter announced, "There Daddy! Hi!" What a way to boost a 
self-conscious mom's self esteem. It shouldn't have bugged me, considering she calls both Tom and I daddy now..

I am at 25 lbs lost. Before I get the "way to go"s and "your doing great", wait a minute. That means I've only lost 5 lbs since December 6th. I need to step up to the plate. Thursday night I ran a 5k on the treadmill making another personal best.

37 minutes 20 seconds
Average speed: 4.9  mph
Average mile: 12 minutes 14 seconds
2 minute cool down at the end, making it 39 minutes, 20 seconds
Burned 750 calories

I started out struggling to do 50 crunches. I am not averaging around 375 each time I do them, I try for 500
My only problem is over the past 2-3 months my servings sizes crept back to where they used to be. And I've gone from hitting the gym 5-6 days a week to 1-3. Not good. Not good at all.

But when I look at a photo like that one up there, I can actually see some progress. Now, I know I really need to work harder on my legs, upper arms, and tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails