Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Another Halloween

It's funny how Halloween morning has changed, I remember waking up and the excitement and impatience nearly killed me. I remember thinking 8 more hours, 7, 6, 5.. Counting down until Trick or Treat time. Now? Yea I cannot wait until trick or treat time, but it's different. I am not impatient, in fact I am hoping the day does not fly by, I have so many things I want to do, need to do, have to do, that I am hoping to cram it all in before trick or treat time. Even Thomas is too young for that crazy, I want to trick or treat now, stage. I told him it's Halloween, and he wants to go trick or treating, but he knows it is way too early. He is totally okay with waiting. Collin he thinks its another normal day.

It is also funny how Halloween has changed, I remember going out around 6, and not coming home until at least 9, 9:30.. Now? You have to go out around 5, everyone's lights are off by 7:30-8.. I remember at least 2 pillow cases full of candy. Now? Maybe an overflowing pumpkin.. I remember crowds and crowds of kids, everywhere, making it impossible to attempt to drive anywhere on Halloween night. Now? The largest crowd is maybe 6-10 people who all went together, driving is pretty much normal, just you hit the brakes more..

Let's see how this year goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails