Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My new blog.

Finally after blogging for about a year or more on Myspace, and someone telling me about this site, I have decided to create my own blog. This place will mostly be nonsense but whatever.. It is my place in the WWW.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am obviously Nicole. I am twenty-one years old and my birthday is January 23rd. I am married to a wonderful man named Tom, and we have two beautiful boys together. I met my husband back in 2000, and we tied the knot on May 7th, 2005. Our first born son is Thomas Harold Jr. He was born September 6th, 2005. Our second baby boy is Collin Paul and he was born on his due date, January 17th, 2008. Both boys have beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, the most amazing personalities, and are both very smart. I have my diploma but am still unsure about what I want to do with my life. I thought I wanted to be a nurse, but honestly I do not want that responsibility. I also wanted to be a teacher. Right now I have no clue, all I do know is I want to do something with children. I always am working though it is part time work somewhere lame. I found my first job at sixteen and have had one ever since. Though, there has been quite a few. Currently I am at the Stop and Shop deli in town.

This year has been the roughest year I have experienced. Between deaths, births, illnesses, mental disorders, addictions, and friends who have come and gone, I am suprised I am still breathing. Many times I have wanted to end my life, a few times I have tried. I am still here though and there are two reasons. My wonderful boys. I am unfortunately living with my parents at the moment. After five years on my own, this is very hard for me, especially since I know we will be here a while. I am very fortunate to have my parents let my family of four stay here and start over.

So that is where I am now, starting over. This is my new beginning. I guess that is pretty much it for now. I hope to be writing at least three to four times a week. Writing has always been my out, whether it be a diary entry, a poem, a list, a few random words.. It always helps.

2 comments:

  1. Love you girlie! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole! I came across your blog and wanted to let you know I am proud of you and that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails