Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Mumbo Jumbo

This post is really just a bunch of nonsense:

1. I did a little photo shoot with my hubbs today, lol!
Photobucket

2. My bestest budd Rachel made this for me for my signature on Justmommies
Photobucket

3. Since things have gotten better with the addiction I am paranoid about gaining weight. I have always been the "fat chick" when I am out, or with anyone I know and I finally feel good about myself with how I look. Now that I am clean, I am petrified of gaining weight. So a healthy diet and exercise it will have to be! Wish me luck on that one..

4. I am really, really missing my camera at the moment. I have always loved photography, and would love to get back into it.. But I need the money first.. At least I know I will have my camera back before halloween.. Anyway, missing photography I took these two shots just goofing off.. I know they suck ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics Nicole! Good luck with eating healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I seriously had no idea how gorgeous you are! For real! It's good to see you again ducks!! ((HUGS!))

    BTW, what happened to your camera?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..I pawned it..I will be getting it back before halloween ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ducks, you look fab!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails