Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Trying something new this Tuesday and since I can be really random anyways... why the hell not?



-I really need to get my boys out of this bad habit of having a snack at bedtime my hubby started. They are gonna rot their teeth out..

-Today sucked. I was trapped in the house all day, except when I ran to Wal*Mart for 10 minutes to get Reese's.

-This Reese's obsession needs to end. No wonder I can't lose weight.

-Speaking of addictions, I was totally jonesing for a Strawberry Banana Vivanno today. 1st day in weeks w/o one!

-I gotta get off the computer and watch 19 kids and counting before I hit the sack.

-Before I do that I gotta grab my Reese's from the kitchen.

-I totally didn't get a chance to watch One Life To Live today. Crap, I'll have to watch before bed or in the morning.

-Time totally flies when I am on the computer, I swear it was just 8:30...

-I gotta get up at 5 am tomorrow morning, I should really go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails