Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

 I don't know if you remember, but I posted on Dec. 18th, that the hubs, kids, and I will be going to see Disney on Ice on the 5th. I just realized we are just 4 short days away! I cannot wait to see their faces! I hope I am able to bring my camera in! (Reminder to check the XL's center's photography rules...)

If you're not too far off from Hartford, and want to check out the show, you can get $5 off your tickets by just reading my original post!

Here it is again:




I don't know about everyone else's children, but my kids are fascinated by most cartoon characters. Hubs and I've been debating on the "right age" to take the children to a Disney On Ice show for a while now and the "right age" seems to be right now! With Thomas being 5 we know for sure he will love it and be intrigued enough to enjoy the whole performance. Collin, who will be 3 next month has a wonderful attention span, especially with live performances so we are sure he is ready! 

I just recently learned Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey will be coming to the Hartford XL center January 5th-9th! I've never been to a Disney On Ice show and cannot wait! I especially can't wait to see my boys reaction! Don't worry, I'll have a review as well! I am sure we will all love it! What a perfect Christmas gift my children are receiving here, as we are waiting until Christmas to tell them we are going. 





I am sure at least a few of my CT readers would love to go and also love a bargain, so I'm offering all of you $5 off! Keep reading for details!


Disney On Ice presents Mickey and Minnie’s Magical Journey

Make imagination your destination! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan, and Lilo & Stitch. From Ariel’s enchanting undersea kingdom to Never Land with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell, you’ll be captivated by the music, beauty, and laughter in a journey so magical, you’ll never want to leave!  Playing the XL Center in Hartford, CT Jan 5th - 9th, 2011!!!


How to Buy Tickets at $5 off*:

2. Go to the month of January and Select a Performance between January 6th - January 9th for the $5 off discount at the XL Center:
(Note - we do not have a discount for the Arena at Harbor Yard)

Valid Show Times for $5 off offer:
Thursday, January 6th at 7pm
Friday, January 7th at 7pm
Saturday, January 8th at 6:30pm
Sunday, January 9th at 1pm

3. Enter number of tickets, price point and code MOMS5 in the Advance or Promotion Ticket Selection option
*$5 discount is not valid on $60 Front Row or $45 VIP seating

Regular Ticket Prices:
$60.00 Front Row, $45.00 VIP, $25.00, $20.00, $15.00
*$5 discount is not valid on Front Row or VIP seating
**Prices do not include the XL Center facility fee or any additional Ticketmaster charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails