Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Disney On Ice? Perfect Christmas gift!


I don't know about everyone else's children, but my kids are fascinated by most cartoon characters. Hubs and I've been debating on the "right age" to take the children to a Disney On Ice show for a while now and the "right age" seems to be right now! With Thomas being 5 we know for sure he will love it and be intrigued enough to enjoy the whole performance. Collin, who will be 3 next month has a wonderful attention span, especially with live performances so we are sure he is ready! 

I just recently learned Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey will be coming to the Hartford XL center January 5th-9th! I've never been to a Disney On Ice show and cannot wait! I especially can't wait to see my boys reaction! Don't worry, I'll have a review as well! I am sure we will all love it! What a perfect Christmas gift my children are receiving here, as we are waiting until Christmas to tell them we are going. 





I am sure at least a few of my CT readers would love to go and also love a bargain, so I'm offering all of you $5 off! Keep reading for details!


Disney On Ice presents Mickey and Minnie’s Magical Journey

Make imagination your destination! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan, and Lilo & Stitch. From Ariel’s enchanting undersea kingdom to Never Land with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell, you’ll be captivated by the music, beauty, and laughter in a journey so magical, you’ll never want to leave!  Playing the XL Center in Hartford, CT Jan 5th - 9th, 2011!!!


How to Buy Tickets at $5 off*:

2. Go to the month of January and Select a Performance between January 6th - January 9th for the $5 off discount at the XL Center:
(Note - we do not have a discount for the Arena at Harbor Yard)

Valid Show Times for $5 off offer:
Thursday, January 6th at 7pm
Friday, January 7th at 7pm
Saturday, January 8th at 6:30pm
Sunday, January 9th at 1pm

3. Enter number of tickets, price point and code MOMS5 in the Advance or Promotion Ticket Selection option
*$5 discount is not valid on $60 Front Row or $45 VIP seating


Regular Ticket Prices:
$60.00 Front Row, $45.00 VIP, $25.00, $20.00, $15.00
*$5 discount is not valid on Front Row or VIP seating
**Prices do not include the XL Center facility fee or any additional Ticketmaster charges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails