Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

So this is morning sickness?

With both my boys the 1st trimester was perfect. No morning sickness whatsoever. I got sick once with Thomas, after eating eggs and drinking milk.. but that was it.

Since Monday evening I have been so nausious. Ready to vomit but not quite, the whole watering mouth thing and all. Yesterday my entire lunch ended in the toilet. Right now, I feel as if my chocolate milk will end up down there too..

This pregnancy is just beginning and is already so different from everything I know.

Am I putting too much thought into thinking pink?

3 comments:

  1. I had all day sickness with Jordyn! But I haven't had anything else to compare it too yet! Maybe it is a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending lots of pink dust your way. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails