Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

26 week belly and a random rant


I cannot believe it. In just a few short days I will be in my 3rd trimester already. Where did the time go? I am not ready for this baby in any way shape or form. As much as this pregnancy totally sucks physically, I do not want it to be over. I really, truly love being pregnant. I love having a reason to have the big belly. I love the attention. I love having people be there to offer help and what not. I am obsessing about my weight in severe ways. I am so petrified about not losing the weight after the baby. I am still weighing less than I did when I got pregnant with the boys, but only by a couple lbs. I know one sure fire way to drop the weight quickly and to get back to my happy place, but that is not even an option I can think about. I have to do things the right way this time. I will need a lot of support after Bailey comes. I will need a lot of motivation and will power after she comes as well. I will get down to 150 lbs again. I hate being the fat chic. I hate being the one with the thunder thighs, double chin, and gushy, jiggly stomach. Which makes me so not make any sense, as I love the way I look while pregnant. Especially near the end.

Does that even begin to make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails