Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Babywearing



I have always loved the idea of baby wearing, from the time I had Thomas, but just couldn't get into it. I think I wore him a handful of times in his snugli front carrier

With Collin, I wore him every time we went grocery shopping until he could sit up in the cart himself, and when going for family walks. So until he was 11 months old. Again in the snugli front carrier.

Now this time, it is much harder. Three kids are impossible in the grocery store, especially since Collin needs the seat in the cart. So I am wearing Bailey. I started with the snugli but she doesn't hold her head well enough for it. We went to the sling. I hate it. It looks sooo uncomfortable. I was then given a Moby Wrap from a good friend on Justmommies. I love it so much! Not only can I get things done while wearing her, but I can nurse her at the same time! Who knew how convenient it would be to feed hands free? I can get laundry folded unload/load the dishwasher, do anything! (Accept bend down and get up with ease, but I hear it gets better.)

I love wearing my baby girl and keeping her close <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails