Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Homemade Wreath

Thanks to a challenge on Justmommies, I had to spend some time doing arts and crafts with the boys this weekend, well with Collin technically.

The boys and I were going to do the hand turkeys, but on our family walk we found some good lookin' pine cones. Yep I check out pine cones, ya gotta problem with that?

Next I had to come up with something to do with them and Thomas decided we should make a circle to hang on the door like other people have

The boys & I painted the pine cones red and green:



Then we all went outside and clipped some branches off the bush out front.
I tied it all on a metal hanger Tom shaped into a circle for us.
And here is the finished project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails