Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Motivation, Planning, & Routine

Motivation: Is my flabby bulging tummy, fat arms, thunder thighs, and my jeans that are tighter now than one week post-partum.

Plan: Eat right and exercise

Routine: I have no idea! Anyone have any suggestions on healthy ways for a busy, nursing mommy to lose weight?

I know I have to diet w/o cutting calories. I cannot focus on calories, I just have to stop eating junk and start making healthy choices. I need to stop eating a whole Halloween bag of Reese's, I should have PB on wheat crackers or toast.

As for exercise, I plan on hitting the gym eventually as my cousin's guest as he told me I could. It's getting the courage to go there. For now I have walking and the Wii. I have Wii fit, which I plan on doing the balancing, yoga, and areobic's to work on my posture and flexibility; and Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, which I plan on using to burn kcal's. It is all boxing which is awesome to get out my frustration in a healthy manner. I also plan on doing yoga a few times a week in the early morning or before bed or both.

I need to figure out how to do all this without jeopardizing my nursing relationship with my baby girl, and I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails