Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girl Scouts Tag-A-Long(R) Smoothie

MMM! I have been a smoothie whore for the past three weeks or so and am currently out of yogurt so I went scouring the web for something new and came across this PB Smoothie Recipe:

1 banana
3 tbsp. PB (smooth or crunchy) -I chose crunchy
2 tbsp choc. syrup
1 cup milk
ice (enough to get whatever texture you want, I did 6 cubes)

I decided since I had girl scout cookies to add a row (5 cookies) of tag-a-longs to mine. Wow! You have gotta like peanut butter a lot to enjoy this but my goodness, it is yummy! SOOOO creamy and peanut butter-y! I love it. Also, added 1/2 cup of uncooked old fashioned oatmeal to give it texture since it was so creamy lol

Off to enjoy the rest.

Just FYI, I have been enjoying 2 smoothies per day as replacements for breakfast and lunch as a way to get in calories for breastfeeding and making sure they are healthy calories for the most part (not so much with adding 2.5 servings of cookies lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails