Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Long time no see!

It been quite a while since I have posted. Who knew three kids were so much harder than two? Who knew it would get harder as Bailey left her new born stage? It is just now starting to get easier. I have just started leaving the house on my own with the three kids. Still to afraid to try shopping alone though. Leaving the house.. What a task! Make sure two diapers are changed, make sure three kids are dressed. Make sure two have socks and shoes on. Make sure all three have coats on. Make sure to put Bailey in her infant seat. Make sure I don't forget anyone. And lastly make sure the diaper bag is fully stocked at all times.

Thomas is currently on spring break at school. He is doing great. Teachers say he is more prepared for kindergarten than most kids his age. (Most of his class have already turned 5, he doesn't until Sept.) What a typical boy, when we are in the house he prefers to play the PS2, Wii, or on the PC. Outside, he just likes to dig for worms. He is starting to become very social. Loves playing with other kids in the neighborhood. Starts talking to every and anyone. He really is growing up.


Collin.. Man, he never stops. He is always running around, getting into things (usually the cat litter) He loves playing with cars, action figures, robots, anything Thomas has.. He also loves digging for worms.. He still isn't talking much, barely any babbling. Speech therapy starts on April 22nd. Collin lately is my cuddle bug. Every night after dinner and after Bailey is put to bed, he runs and grabs a pillow and blanket and curls up on me on the couch. I love it. Collin has never been one to cuddle so this is a wonderful new change.



Bailey is my precious baby girl. She is amazing, always smiling or just staring at you. Has this very quiet but mysterious giggle. She is sitting up now, rolling all over the place, eating all baby foods, and starting the Gerber snacks for babies. She loves puffs and baby Mum Mums. Unfortunately she no longer sleeps through the night. Man I miss that! I guess this is normal for a breastfed baby. Yep we are still nursing! I love it. I can't believe with my last child 6 months was my goal. Now I don't see myself stopping for a while. I will let Bailey decide when it is time to wean. I don't know how big she is as her check up is coming up, be we think close to 16 lbs.

I am currently a stay at home mommy (SAHM) and really miss working. Honestly I do not know how other SAHM's do it. I really miss my break away from the kids. Of course I only ever missed 2-3 hours of them being awake since I worked nights. Now that it's getting nice out we have been and plan on hitting the parks, beaches, and friends house's more.

Since I have last blogged we have moved from our 3 BR house, to a 2 BR apartment. I hate it. I have no motivation whatsoever to do anything while inside except sit on the couch, so it really sucks.. But I am getting used to it, finally after 5 months...

Anyways... I will definitely try to blog more often. I can't believe how long it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails