1. What was the first car you owned?
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
3. Have you ever had stitches?
4. What was your first job?
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
1. The first car I owned was a '93 Chevy Lumina, it was white. I loved that car. Considering its age and that it only cost my father $500 it was perfect. Until my husband, boyfriend at the time, drove it over an island in the middle of a parking lot. Ruined the power steering and other things. Lesson learned: Do not let boyfriends drive your car!
2. I am embarrassed to admit I know the lyrics to every song on the Backstreet Boys 1st album. What can I say, I was 12 and in love.
3. I have had stitches 4 times.
When I was 3, I was rollerskating, on one skate, on hardwood floors in my living room. I tried to jump a step leading into the kitchen and split my chin open.
Lesson learned: Do not skate on hardwood floors.
The 2nd time was when my Mom decided to smack me upside the head for something I did, the force of the smack made my head hit the wall in front of me. Stitches in my eyebrow, still have a nice scar from that one!
And the last two don't have stories. My 1st born and 3rd born children's child births.
4. My 1st job was at A & P Super Foodmart. I was a lovely bagger and cart pusher. Yea, that job didn't even last a month. A girl should not be pushing carts. And I don't care if that is sexist.
5. My favorite character has always been cookie monster, C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me! Yum Yum Yum! When I was a toddler I loved cookies and still do. Plus his voice is just sooo much cooler than Elmo's!
Want to answer these Five Question's as well? Check this blog out!