Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Questions courtesy of Mama M. @ My Little Life

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

4. What is your beverage of choice?

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?


1. If I could go back to HS there I might go back for a lunch peroid, as long as it takes place in the spring time of my Sophomore year. Other than that no. I was a loner, only hung out w a few people. No one outside my circle of 2-4 friends no one talked to me.
2. Two wishes?
Very easy! I'd wish for a house, nothing extravagant, just a 4 br house w a fenced in backyard in a nice neighborhood, one where I can let the kids play in the backyard on their own or go for walks as a family w/o being worried about being shot at or run down.
The 2nd wish would be for a new minivan, one w a dvd player and duel sliding doors. my '93 hippy mobile just plain sucks. I can't put Bailey's seat in until I get Collin in and buckled. I have to climb in just to buckle Thomas and Collin. Collin can't get out until I take out Bailey... Total pain in the ass!
3. I like a few kid shows! I like Yo Gaba Gaba, Spongebob, Kai Lan, Caillou, Words World, Handy Mandy, Mickey Mouse Club House, etc. Oh, go ahead and laugh but Barney is still my number 1 fave! Ever since I was a little girl!

4. My normal beverage of choice is Poland Spring water, it has to be the 16.9 oz bottle. I know weird. Lately though it has been Starbucks Strawberry Banana Vivanno. At $4.19 a pop, and 1-3 per day, I am blowing through cash super fast!


5. If I could change something about myself... hmm..
Physically it would be my weight. I'd get to the gym more, eat a lot better, take the kids for walks more often, and get on the Wii more often!
Mentally, I'd like to do more for my kids. Spend more time on the floor playing with them, not get on them so much about acting up, or at least get on them in a more productive manner.


Would you like to answer these five questions? Head on over to My Little Life by clicking this button:
Visit other blogs participating in Five Question Friday by checking out these links:



1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! Oh, the joys of having multiple children in car seats, huh?!!

    Sometimes, I think it would be easier to drive a bus!

    Enjoyed your answers...hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails