Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards

Seeing as yesterday we put our tree up, I thought it was the perfect time to take Christmas card pictures.

What I learned is, with kids, a 1/60 shutter speed is not at all fast enough. Especially in low-light conditions. I ended up having to set up a lamp with a huge piece of white paper behind it and still, they stink...

Now to decide, what photo's, what card, and where to get them made.



 

Shutterfly is currently offering free Christmas cards to bloggers! Can you believe that? So of course I am hoping to get those ones, the card choices are gorgeous! So many options, many you can add way more than one photo! 

These are a a few of the cards I am interested in since I still have so many photo's I want to use, including a photo of the kitty, or try to get one of Tom and I, I just know I need to get these done and here before the 12th!





SO MANY CHOICES!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails