Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thomas is Thankful for...

After explaining Thanksgiving to my 5 year old and telling him what I was Thankful for, I asked him if he was thankful for.

These are his answers:

"I am thankful...
...that we have a sister...
...for food in my belly...
...that I can take pictures...
...that we have actricity... (electricity)
...for games to play on the wii, gameboy, DS, and pooter... (computer)
...toys...
...that I can go to school...
...that I can take the bus...
...for the cool new water fountain on our sink...
...for my T.V. in my room, and my movies...
...that we can fall down...AAAGGHHH...so we can fall backwards into a swimming pool 'cuz some people like that...
... for chalk, and moon dough, and all the arts & crafts...
...that I'm starting ta' learn ta' read...
...for the van so we can go places, and for toy cars and remote control cars to play with...
...that we live in a house... (apartment)
...for the trash too, so we can throw stuff out."

I asked him if that was all he was thankful for, and his response melted my heart.

"Oh yeah! I'm thankful for my mommy, and daddy, and bru'der, and Bailey too."

I'm thankful for you too kid, even if you are more thankful for your sister than anyone else in the family. (See the 1st one)

Even if you prefer to be the photographer in our family now and only give me grumpy faces when I want to take your picture..


This Thanksgiving I am so very thankful to have my children here with me, my loving husband, the roof over our heads, the food in our cupboards and fridge, the clothes on our backs, the items we have, and everything else we take for granted each and every day.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails