Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

37 , 1, and 50!

So had another OB appointment today with ultrasound. The ultrasound was fine. My fluid was borderline low again, but since it was an early appointment there is nothing to worry about since I throw up all morning and don't have any fluids in me. Bailey's heartbeat was 128, same area as always lately. She is also measuring bigger than both my boys were when born. 7 lbs 11 oz! Here's to hoping its way off if I go to 40 weeks. If I go until 40 weeks She should be 9-10 lbs.Yea. I don't really want that lol!

As for my appointment itself, I had my GBS swab done and am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Dr. Sharpe doesn't think I will follow in the boys pattern and deliver at 39.5-40 wks. I hope he is right. I definitely think the EPO I have been taking is working.

As for my delivery concerns. I will be delivering in Milford. If my delivery goes as perfect as it has in the past, I will be discharged when Bailey is transferred. If, heaven forbid, there are complications or I have a c-section, which we both highly doubt, I will be transferred with her to Yale. I couldn't be happier. I get to have my OB deliver, and will get to be with my daughter. No, I am still not happy or even content about her staying in the hospital, but I am now content about what will happen with me.

So now, here's to hoping I go into labor A.S.A.P!

And now, here is my 37 week photo.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that either way, you will get to be with Bailey at Yale.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails