1. Until I know you, I am actually really shy.
2. I am an attention seeker.
3. I easily fall into peer pressure.
4. I am a total follower-do not tell my boys.
5. As much as I hate dirt and clutter, I do not do anything about it.
6. I love working out, but am too darn lazy to do it.
7. I have so many things I would love to do with my life, but again, I am too lazy to work towards my goals.
8. I sometimes regret beginning my relationship so young, because I have had to support myself so early.
9. I miss my daddy buying me everything.
10. I miss getting to go school shopping at the end of the year.
11. I have not bought myself a new bra or new underwear since I was pregnant with Collin, about 2 years ago,
12. My two best friends live way too far away from me.
13. I really want to move out of Connecticut, but do not have the funds to do so.
14. I do not have the funds to do anything anymore.
15. I have no idea where my children, husband, or myself will live once this house sells.
16. I put everything off until the last minute.
17. I love to have my hair dyed and cut.
18. If I had things my way, I would stay in bed until noon daily then sit on the computer until 4, nap for an hour, sit on the computer for the rest of the night, go to bed, then start the whole day over again the next day.
19. Have I mentioned that I am really lazy?
20. I am really afraid of being alone.
21. Most days I really do not see a point in living, until my boys do something to make me smile.
22. I am currently a lane server or waitress at a bowling alley, and I absolutely love it.
23. Bar tending is part of the job on some nights.
24. I am really good at creating drinks just by asking someone pick an alcohol and asking what kinds of things they like.
25. I have fun playing Wii with Thomas, but some games its hard for him to play.
26. I have no rhythm.
27. I do not do very well at sports or games.
28. Except Monopoly; no one beats me!
29. My boobs used to be my favorite part of my body.
30. Until I stopped breastfeeding Collin.
31. I used to create my own websites.
32. Then I realized I suck.
33. I really do not have any creativity, though I like to pretend I do.
34. I love naps.
35. I could use a nap right now.
36. Honestly, I don't think anyone will ready this.
37. Honestly, I don't think many people read my blog in the 1st place.
38. I am really bad at replying to people.
39. Especially phone calls or email.
40. It all goes back to #19.
41. Thanks to hospital stays, I missed the last 3 days of 4th grade.
42. And the 1st three of my freshman year of high school.
43. I really love photography
44. But like I said before, I am not that creative.
45. My husband is nice enough to take care of the kids in the morning.
46. And let me sleep in until 11am.
47. I am not a morning person.
48. I love spongebob.
49. Discovery Health Channel is my favorite channel!
50. Followed by HGTV and TLC.
51. I am not really a big music person.
52. I like just a teensy bit of everything but country.
53. And Christian music-blech.
54. This list is taking a lot longer than I expected.
55. I may quit soon.
56. I love ice cream.
57. I am going to walk a way from this, and make a bowl of fudge swirl vanilla ice cream with graham cracker crumbs.
58. I love the flavor of graham crackers.
59. I especially love cheesecake.
60. I take almost 500 photos a week.
61. If I am actually doing something, besides sitting in the house, that can be a daily total.
62. 38 more to go.
63. I used to be very good at math.
64. In fact I even was given an award in high school for having the highest average.
65. But I am only good at basic math. Algebra and geometry are not math to me.
66. I am sick of getting sick.
67. I vomit almost daily still.
68. When I was getting high, I would vomit 3-6x per high.
69. Now for the 1st time in 5 pregnancies, I have morning sickness.
70. I hate morning sickness.
71. I still cry from happiness about having a little girl soon.
72. The last time I was this happy was 16 months ago.
73. The day each of my children were born are my most treasured memories.
74. And my wedding day.
75. I did not recognize my husband at my wedding.
76. 24 to go!
77. My ice cream is very good.
78. When I vomit, I pee my pants. Never fails!
79. I really should be napping since I can't before work.
80. Instead I am stuck doing this darn list.
81. Watch and the second I am ready to lay down, Collin will awaken.
82. It is a guarantee, when a parent is ready to relax, nap time is over.
83. I let my kids have poptarts for breakfast all the time, since the boys can get them without disturbing Tom and I from laying in bed.
84. I still cannot believe I am going to be a mommy of 3.
85. I still cannot believe I am a mommy period.
86. Or a wife.
87. Or an adult.
88. I have a step-daughter, whom I never met and is just 9 years younger than me.
89. She is truly beautiful.
90. 10 left? Nope, 9 now.
91. My sink is full of dirty dishes.
92. My dishwasher is full of clean dishes.
93. I hope my work clothes are dry before work.
94. Laundry and dishes are the chores I hate the most.
95. I am so psyched I am almost done.
96. Because of www.justmommies.com I have almost no time to do much of anything on the computer anymore.
97. The garbage truck just came at 1:42 p.m.
98. Aren't they supposed to come in the wee hours of the morning?
99. I love my pillows, they are calling my name.
100. Sweet, I made it! Now its nap time!