Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Awesome Bargain!

1st off; I am obsessed with searching craigslist.

I saw an ad from a few days ago, Saturday? I think, for "diaper box" full of 0-3 mos and a few "beginning of spring 3-6 mos) clothes, for $20.

I sent Tom to go pick the box up this afternoon, as I won't go for safety reasons. Oh my goodness what an awesome deal!

27 outfits/sleeper, including some holiday outfits. I am in baby clothes heaven! There was also two pairs of shoes, one of which are like ruby red slippers. Oh, I love them!

And this lady, due in July with DD#2, threw in a book "Baby Girls: An owners manual." And as someone who can be considered as a pregnancy/baby book collector that made me happy in itself!

I feel so lucky to have found such an awesome bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails