Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Another week, another worry? Not yet!

I cannot wait to see your first breaths.
To see your face for the very first time.
To hold your little hand in mine.
To hold you in my arms.

Another week has gone by. I know my week day is Saturday, but I just happen to like Monday's better.. That is just me, feels more like the start of the week.

This time last week, I was having terrible pains, again. Bad enough to warrant a trip to the E.R. where I was then sent to the L&D unit at Yale. There, they found I was having real contractions. Yet, they were not worried. Yale is never worried. If I were at my Milford Hospital, maybe they would have shown more concern, seeing how worried I was.

Yes, for the 1st time in 5 pregnancies, I am afraid.
I am afraid that all the research I have been reading will mean nothing and the methadone will have a terrible affect on Bailey Grace.
I am afraid that all the cramping, not including what I know is just stretching, will lead to premature L&D.
I am petrified of delivering early, though deep down I really do not think that will happen.. It's just common with methadone babies...

There you have it, my first little girl, is already causing me stress and worry.

1 comment:

  1. Can't relate to the methadone part, but I worried the whole time I was pregnant with Bella, and I never worried at all with the boys. Girls.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails