I was unloading the dishwasher and was thinking about my many weird habits. Of course I had to share.
- When eating Reese's I have to eat the chocolate 1st, then the peanut butter.
- Lucky Charms: I have to eat in order, 1st the cereal pieces, followed by the marsh-mellows. Hearts, stars, horse shoes, clovers and blue moons. Pot of gold and rainbows. And the red balloon.
- Fruit Loops and Crunch berries-by color.
- When setting an alarm, I cannot have the time on the hour or half hour. If I have to get up at 5 am, the clock is set for 5:01. If I have to get up at 6:30 am, it is set for 6:29 or 6:31.
- If I look at the clock and it is 6:06, 9:06, 1:17, 1:23 or 10:02 I make a wish or say "I love _____" (for whoever's birthday it is.)
- Toilet paper has to be over. If I am at your house and it is under; I will change it.
- Snickers: I have to eat the top before the bottom.
- I clean my ears at least 2x a day.
- Items must be groups together by what it is, size and color, or alphabetized.
- Bailey's bottles/cups/un-refrigerated items must be separated from everyone else's.
Do you have any weird habits you want to share? Feel free to list them in the comments!