Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fast Approaching

My only daughter, and more than likely last child's 1st birthday is almost upon us. Just over a week away. Wow. Saying it like that scares the shit out of me. Especially since just yesterday I saw this.


Now she is walking, saying her 1st words, behaving like...well...a toddler..


Last Saturday I took her out to do her 1st Birthday portraits. I have yet to decide what photo I will use to be passed out at her birthday party. Or to decide what photo I want printed as a 10x13. Or to decide what other photo's I want displayed . I had so much fun photographing my only daughter. My last baby. Ah. I keep struggling to hold back the tears when I think of her growing up. And when I think of not having a baby in the house. We changed outfits 3 times and went to 3 locations. Unfortunately the sun came out at the second location and we only got one picture there, and it is more of a snapshot than a portrait to hang on display.
Here are some the pictures finally. And to think, I originally took well over 450 pictures and have already narrowed it down to 45. All my fault for always going overboard.
















Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What pretty photos!!! :) Hope the birthday bash goes well. :)

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some good ones! Happy birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails