Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today, One Year Ago-Take 3.

 

I am not too sure about one year ago today as September 2009 was such a busy month! Between Thomas starting preschool, me being in the home stretch of my pregnancy with Bailey, field trips, birthdays parties, and more, busy is an understatement!

I do remember Thomas having his very 1st field trip this week last year, and his family getting to join him.

We went to a local orchard with the school. Pumpkin picking, apple picking, a hay maze and hay ride. It was an amazing day I love to look back on.

Do you want to look back on our family's amazing day? Of course you do! 

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ah wow!! Look how small your guy is then and now he's in kindergarten. So cool to look back.


    Heather from Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just realized I hadn't been following you. YOu show up in my RSS feed, but I wasn't on GFC, so I'm sorry about that. Sorry it took so long to follow back.


    Heather from Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so cute!

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails