Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

She Rocks!

Trish over at Two Blues and a Pink and Mommy Says All the Bad Words happens to be one of my favorite online friends. We "met" on the "Siggies R Us" board on JustMommies a few years ago. I have always been a fan of the signatures and digital scrap pages she creates. Since I no longer have Photoshop I turn to her periodically to create one of a kind signatures of my children.

With Miss Bailey's 1st birthday quickly approaching, I gave her free reign to go through Bailey's 1st year portraits. (Which I will be sharing here shortly.) And of course, as always I love what she came up with, so much so I had to share with you all.




I know I have already said it, numerous times, but Thank you Trish! Yes, I think you are great for doing this for me, again, but it's not just that. You are a wonderful person who I can relate to more often than not. I am very grateful for knowing you and being able to call you my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Awww... thank you Nicole! I'm so glad you like them. :o) And thank you so much for the other nice words. You're one of my favorite friends too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails